Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 Weeks to Freedom!!!

... From clutter, that is.
I recently came across a wonderful "challenge" to get your home/life/whatever completely organized over the course of the coming year (thanks, yet again, Pinterest!). I am super excited to get started with this. I will try to update my progress each week, and include any pointers or lessons I learn along the way. The link to the site can be found HERE.


 I believe most of us could probably benefit from a little more organization in our lives, but being the owner of a small house has me especially interested in streamlining our operation around here. We don't have a lot of clutter to begin with, but again- a small house makes any amount seem overwhelming in a short amount of time. 
 If I have any success, I intend to try these methods out in our garage, as well.  Shhh- don't tell my husband. I don't want to falsely get his hopes up. Besides our house being entirely too small for our family, I would say the condition of our garage is my husband's greatest frustration. They do go hand-in-hand, however, because the garage is packed full of stuff we will "need" when we have a bigger home **(FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS IS IN THE NOT-SO-DISTANT FUTURE)**.
But I digress... 
So, here we go. A new year, a new method of operation. A 52-week commitment to de-clutter and reorganize our "cozy" abode. 
Wish me luck. 
-------------------------------------


PS- Happy New Year! 2012 is going to be GREAT. I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment